Tired of having to wrestle your cat while trying to wash him/her? Well, here’s a great solution to avoiding water and those scratches. The best waterless shampoos for cats are the perfect choice. Effective and easy to use, these shampoos help keep your pet’s hair glossy and clean with minimal drama. They are especially useful when you have older cats who no longer groom themselves regularly or for cats with long hair. All you need to do is apply the shampoo and gently brush through your cat’s hair.
The following are ranked by number sold and ratings.
1. Vet’s Best Waterless Cat Shampoo
- Easy to use, Vet’s Best Waterless Cat Shampoo soothes and moisturizes dry skin and leaves your cat clean and soft.
- The unique leave-in formula uses key natural ingredients, such as Aloe Vera, neem oil, vitamin E, and oatmeal to gently clean, condition, and moisturize your cat’s skin and coat.
- Quick and easy solution to groom your cat when they can’t (or won’t) do it themselves. No need to rinse the shampoo from the fur.
- Safe to use with cats 12 weeks or older, and will not affect topical flea control products.
- Veterinarian formulated and recommended. The no-rinse foam shampoo and calming fragrance ensures a no fuss, relaxing spa day for your feline companion.
2. All Natural Dry Shampoo for Dogs or Cats No Rinse Required
- This dry pet shampoo is extremely gentle making it an excellent shampoo for animals with allergies and other sensitivities. Our all natural water-less shampoo spray is 100% detergent and alcohol free and 100% non-toxic. It’s a safe alternative to other cleansers that contain harsh chemicals. Our hypoallergenic pet shampoo does NOT CONTAIN parabens, sulphates, SLS or stripping Ethyl alcohol.
- A wonderful fresh aroma makes this dry bath a pleasant experience! This waterless shampoo has a light lavender scent that leaves your pet smelling fresh for days. It is perfect to freshen up your pet in between baths or trips to the groomer. The formula is not harsh on your hands or your pet. This spray can also be used to freshen up bedding, car interiors, upholstery, or anywhere pet odors linger.
3. John Paul Pet Oatmeal Shampoo for Dogs and Cats
- Gentle botanical foam-shampoo, cleans and refreshes without water leaving your pet’s fur clean and soft.
- Great to use during colder weather or for pets who don’t like getting a bath.
- Specially formulated to mix with oil and dirt, so they can be brushed out of the fur.
- Pure oatmeal, aloe, and chamomile cleanse without irritation.
- Sweet almond oil conditions and imparts a wonderful almond fragrance.
- Made-in-the-USA from the same all-natural botanical extracts as our PAUL MITCHELL brand for humans.
- Tested on humans first…PH balanced for pets.
- Highly concentrated botanical formula requires less product than competitive brands.
- A portion of proceeds from each sale is donated to animal and wildlife organizations.
4. Burt’s Bees Waterless Shampoo
- 7% natural. Gentle cat dander reducing wipes help fight cat dander and flaking, leaving fur shiny and soft.
- Cat Dander Reducer with Aloe Vera and oatmeal to moisturize and deeply condition cat’s dry skin and reduce redness and/or flakes.
- Cruelty free, no colorants, pH balanced for cats.
- Made with the highest quality all natural ingredients.
- Made in the USA.